Your prayer is one of the most important aspects of this work. Below are many ways you can be praying anytime. I will also occasionally email specific prayer requests; please email me at email@example.com to receive those.
Prayer for Bolivia:
- Praise God for his creation- the beautiful natural landscapes and people from diverse indigenous cultures.
- That the improvement of infrastructure and services would always respect this natural environment and maintain cultural traditions.
- For deep understanding of Christ’s forgiveness and grace, and his once-and-for-all sacrifice.
- That local churches act on God’s call and his power to reach and serve their neighbors.
Prayer for this work:
- Pray that each community (Konani, Kenco, and Carani) feels honored and contributes with their many resources.
- For mobilization of resources from the government and other organizations and individuals.
- That power seeking and politics are overridden by the goal of serving people.
- That the Bolivian and U.S. churches involved humbly learn, bless, and receive.
- To not only provide improved drinking water, but that local churches are further enabled to provide the “free water of life” in their communities.
Prayer for me:
- Thank God for bringing me here and for making it possible to serve.
- Pray that I am motivated daily to do efficient and high-quality work, realizing that lives are at stake.
- But that I trust God deeply- it is his work and not mine. That I’m constantly open to his guidance.
- That people are faithful to God’s call to support financially and in prayer, and that I would be a faithful steward of that support.
- For deep, Christ-centered community in which we come to know God intimately and together, serve and share his love.
- Health and safety, joy and humility.